To edit course information, hover your mouse over this help box and click the pencil icon that appears above it. After you make changes, click Save, then click the check box that appears above this box to publish the changes.
Data structures and algorithm analysis. Includes an introduction to an alternate computing platform. Lecture and lab. Prerequisite(s): CpS 209. 3 Credits.
Spring 2020 Course Information
Classroom and Meeting Times
- Lecture: The lecture class meets MWF 8:00 - 8:50 a.m. in ML 3.
- Lab: The lab class meets Tuesday 10:00 - 10:50 a.m. in ML 3.
Textbooks and Resources
- Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis: Online, Print
- The C++ Programming Language by Bjarne Stroustrup. Fourth Edition; ISBN: 0-321-56384-0
- Online: Stroustrup C++ page(s)
- Online: SGI’s STL documentation
- Online: STL Programmer's Guide