To edit course information, hover your mouse over this help box and click the pencil icon that appears above it. After you make changes, click Save, then click the check box that appears above this box to publish the changes.
Data structures and algorithm analysis. Includes an introduction to an alternate computing platform. Lecture and lab. Prerequisite(s): CpS 209. 3 Credits.
Spring 2023 Course Information
Classroom and Meeting Times
- Lecture: The lecture class meets MWF 2:00 - 2:50 p.m. in AL 303.
- Lab: The lab class meets Tuesday 1:30 - 2:20 p.m. in MB 203.
Textbooks and Resources
- A Tour of C++ by Bjarne Stroustroup. Third Edition / Updated for C++ 20; ISBN: 0-13-681648-7
- Algorithms Illustrated series Books 2, and 3; see algorithmsilluminated.org
- Optional: The C++ Programming Language by Bjarne Stroustrup. Fourth Edition; ISBN: 0-321-56384-0
- Online: Stroustrup C++ page(s)
- Online: SGI’s STL documentation
- Online: STL Programmer's Guide